Alliance Management ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 776459BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 22, 2021
Within the Shanghai Disney Resort Corporate Alliances team, as an Alliance Management Manager, your primary role is to be responsible for sustaining the relationship and driving businesses with long-term strategic alliance partners in the areas of Disney Gift Card and Park experience product sales.
You are expected to be a self-sufficient and self-driving individual contributor who can actively develop and maintain relationships and engage with internal key stakeholders and third parties. You are also likely to support partners to develop and sell Disney Gift Card and Resort’s tickets, coordinate with internal teams to ensure product development and testing, oversee and facilitate special projects, involve in the commercial strategy planning and execution for Disney Gift Card, and design effective ways to track and quantify product success.
- You will carry out industry benchmark analysis and commercial strategy research for Disney Gift Card and Park experience product to strengthen alliance relationship and deliver maximum return-on-investment for Shanghai Disney Resort and the alliance partners;
- You will serve as a single point of contact to partner with internal teams, different Lines of Business, and alliance partners to drive Disney Gift Card and Park experience product offers and sales. Also, regularly tracking, measuring, and quantifying the success of products;
- You will own the planning process, ensuring the execution of the plans, and supporting the alliance partners in the execution of the product strategy;
- You will identify and report issues, risks, and changes in execution, and removing road blockers through creative and effective problem solving;
- You will prepare leadership presentation documents and status update reports to allow for effective decision making to align with Shanghai Disney Resort strategic priorities;
- You will work with Lines of Business to manage partner requests and activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field and 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience ;
- Previous experience in Finance, Payment, and Prepaid Card Business Development preferred.
- Excellent oral/communication skills both English and Mandarin, with outstanding presentation skills;
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and manage levels from up to down within an organization;
- Possess a strong curiosity and desire to learn;
- Ability to think outside the box to get things done;
- Familiar and excited for the Walt Disney Company’s product and service lines;
- Experience in project management and implementation;
- Experience in marketing planning and execution independently;
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration experiences;
- Ability to understand basic financial statements;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple requests simultaneously;
- Ability to influence people;
- Possess basic knowledge and understanding of deal and corporation’s legal jargon.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.