Analyst, Accounts Payable Service (Japanese speaker)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 864148BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
- Processing, auditing and approving invoices within the enterprise resource planning system
- Support stakeholders and suppliers in the APAC region
- Partner with key suppliers, Casual Buyer, and Sourcing & Procurement to correct account issues
- Ensure internal controls are followed and preserve integrity of the vendor master database to mitigate risk to company data and/or assets
- Partner with key internal clients to correct errors, identify the root cause of deficiencies and recommend appropriate process changes to reduce recurrence Support Casual Buyers, stakeholders and suppliers within the APAC region
- Ensure compliance with all applicable statutory regulations and Company policies/procedures, as they relate to the areas of accounts payable and travel/expense management
- Ensure accounting entries are accurately reflected within SAP and adjusted accordingly in the supplier’s records
- Ensure compliance with country-specific guidelines related to tax reporting codes and withholding requirements
- Process off-cycle and emergency payment requests
- Written and verbal fluency in Japanese
- Written and verbal English, okay for communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related major
- 1 years Accounts Payable, Travel/Expense Management, Accounting or equivalent experience, preferably with a large-scale employer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to clearly and concisely articulate business issues and frame-up solutions
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.