Analyst - Digital AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 782572BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 25, 2021
As a Digital Analyst, you must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. You will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. You are required to be a self-starter and a quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques. In order to succeed in this role, the Digital Analyst must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences. In order to excel in this role, you need complement their analytical skills with technical understanding of how analytics systems work.
You will report to the Manager, Digital Analytics and will not have direct reports.
- You will manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, etc.) reports on performance of the digital channels;
- You will generate insight from site data, and communicate opportunities or issues;
- You will collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and assist with defining data collection requirements;
- You will work with technical resources to validate digital platform tracking;
- You will design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences to aid decision making and inform business planning;
- You will leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site performance;
- You will support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analysis;
- You will define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output;
- You will create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical or quantitative field, or 1+ years relevant work experience in an analytical field;
- 1+ years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics;
- Ability to manage time effectively, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment;
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making.
- Attention to detail;
- Possess Team player mentality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in an analytical or quantitative field or equivalent work experience;
- Ecommerce experience;
- Experience with A/B testing and site optimization;
- Experience with SQL, Hive, SAS, Python, R, and/or other programming languages;
- Familiarity with mobile and app analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Mobile SDK);
- Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively Quality Assurance analytics tracking on mobile and web platforms;
- Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses;
- Knowledge of web page construction and user experience design;
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as Tableau or Power BI.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.