Analyst, Forecasting and PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 735696BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jan. 16, 2020
- Shanghai Disneyland Resort Annual Operation Plan and Long Rang Plan for revenue, related duties:
- Assist manager in preparing revenue plan
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis in mid and long term commercial planning
- Food and Beverage forecast and planning, related duties:
- Develop and maintain econometric forecasting models for Food and Beverage performance, overlooking monthly, annual and 10-year plan
- Facilitate and coordinate the planning process, ensuring all important variables are factored in, including seasonality, holiday shift, park events etc
- Communicate with various business partners on the latest trends
- Growth Projection Evaluation and Post-Mortem Measurement, related duties:
- Assess new investment projects to ensure favorable ROI through strategic research and business model development
- Conduct post-mortem study to draw insights and facilitate future assessments
- Support Business Updates to leadership
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Finance, Business, Computer Science or related major
- 0-4 years of experience in business analysis or statistical analysis related field
- Demonstrated aptitude for data preparation, analytics and interpretation, business problem identification, pattern recognition, and independent problem solving
- Strong attention to detail combined with high-level vision
- Advanced Excel skills are required; SAS programming and Tableau experience is preferred
- Positive attitude and flexibility when faced with fast-paced, complex challenges
- Good influencer to multi-function team
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Prefer direct experience in tourism and hospitality industry such as airlines, tourism organization, hospitality industries.
- Computer programming and data mining experience a plus
- MNC experience a plus
- Bachelor degree or above
- Math, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or related major
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.