Analyst, Forecasting & PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 860547BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 19, 2021
- Accurate revenue report, regular volume report, regular rate report and detailed analysis
- Weekly collect, process and analyze the revenue streams from different line of business, integrate and consolidate into the total revenue report on a weekly and monthly basis
- Collaborate and coordinate with Financial Reporting team for revenue discrepancy study and followed revenue adjustment
- Continuously improve reporting automation
- Deliver business data and metrics to associated partner and senior management
- Monthly/Yearly/Long Term forecast and planning
- Build and keep optimizing volume and rate model for forecast, ensuring all the important variables are factored, including seasonality, holiday, new product and initiatives, in order for an appropriate and accurate forecast result
- Variance analysis for revenue actual and forecast in terms of different metrics and internal/external factors
- Deep dive analytics model and drive forecast automation, as well as optimize business presentation and visualization
- Revenue projection for investment projects, and post-mortem evaluation for revenue return
- With strong research capability, systematically estimate, calculate and generate rationale for return projection regarding commercial or capital investment based on collected and analyzed data
- Highly presentable for evaluation results with solid sense of logic
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related quantitative field
- Master’s degree with 1+ year, or Bachelor degree with 2+ years in business/finance/statistical analysis and planning related field
- Proficiency with financial and statistical modeling with appropriate business assumptions
- Excellent Excel, PPT, and visualization skills (i.e. Tableau, Power BI)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese with ability to influence others with the story behind the data; highly logistical to connect dots of storyline with ability to advise senior leadership in a clear language
- Proficiency in SQL or SAS programming will be a plus
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.