Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyst, Revenue Management & AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 605019BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 14, 2019
Job Summary:The Shanghai Disney Resort Revenue Management & Analytic team supports clients both internal and external to Theme Park & Resort with business solutions based on advanced analytics. Revenue Management & Analytic team is a growing group of professionals, responsible for Revenue Management and Analytics for the overall Resort project and includes such functions as Forecasting and Planning, Pricing Revenue Management and Decision Science Support.
- Manage group sales through the ticket sales order (TSO) process.
- Liaise with multiple LOB’s to understand business needs and coordinate with Ticketing to ensure necessary products are properly configured and setup in the system.
- Define and execute processes for yield management in order to ensure optimal profitability and revenue streams garnered from park and theatre products.
- Identify gaps between actual and expected sales pace and proactively inform respective teams to ensure necessary measures are taken to mitigate any risk against operating plan.
- Understand ticketing relational system and be knowledgeable of the varying park and theatre products.
- Act as a backup for short-term operational forecast.
- Collect and analyze performance of new and existing products.
- Provide insight and system implementation for newly, proposed products whilst considering the marketing strategy, targeted demographic, revenue implications, and overarching purpose.
- Responsible for park, hotel & theater new initiatives and new functionalities configuration and testing (UAT and FIT), and capable of assisting relative LOB’s in troubleshooting the problems.
- Drive constant business improvement by participating in products and systems enhancements projects.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in revenue management, business analysis and/or product development in retail
- Bachelor degree in Management Science, Operation Research, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven capability to learn new tools for continuous improvement
- Proactively taking initiative for issue resolution
- Ability to work with people at different levels and functions in the organization
- Strong partnership, interpersonal, presentation, and communications Skills
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.