Ass. Manager, EC Operations-MarketplaceApply NowApply Later Job ID 877304BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 24, 2021
- Closely work with TP and Licensees to deliver best-in-class Ecommerce revenue and experience.
- Communicate with multiple Disney licensees including product assortment & development/MKT campaigns/Pricing strategies/visual appearance/system integration/deliveries/customer services to achieve AOP target
- Communicate with TP to build the daily operation plan to achieve the revenue target and deliver the expected results
- Oversee daily operations, including promos execution, animations, new products, content creation.
- On-going optimizing operation of store to increase conversion rate and UPT
Deliverables and Indicators (KPIs)：
1. Ecommerce revenue and growth – performance versus Plan.
2. Ecommerce profitability – performance versus Plan.
3. Ecommerce KPI’s – traffic, conversion %, UPT, ASP.
4. Online user experience.
5. Licensee business share
|Education||Bachelor degree or above|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years’ E-Commerce experience|
|Knowledge||-Experience in managing TP and marketplaces |
-Advanced knowledge of online consumer insights
-Have apparel and footwear related experience
-Familiar with licensee & authorization business
|Key Role Dimensions:|
|Key Relationship:||Internal: |
-country leadership team;
-country related department
-commercial service provider
-Disney core licensees
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.