Assistant Marketing Manager, ShopDisneyApply NowApply Later Job ID 792444BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 26, 2021
- Develop the overall marketing calendar and communication concept with consistent seasonal/thematic product promotion and marketing events aligning with global and local marketing beats, ensure respective team and stakeholders are aligned on product launch plan which cascade down to campaigns, promotion and execution plan
- Drive the product marketing planning and execution among owned social & digital channels and paid media by coordinating the cross functional teamwork with E-Com & Store & Product & Creative and Brand Communications team
- Manage the Disney Store social account (wechat, weibo etc.) by working with social agency, to conduct the content plan and launch social & digital campaign/activations as well as the performance measurement.
- Explore the brand/product exposure opportunites with cross line of business collaboration ( PR, CPC MKT, Studio, SHDR, DMD, licensee coop etc.) to maximize the brand buzz thru consistent concept and seamless journey
- Develop local product assets and content (brand/social videos, product key visuals, etc.) by closely working with marketing team members, and leverage existing Disney assets from cross line of business for marketing usage.
- To be the contact window with global DTCR marketing team, acquire and manage global product & creative assets and transform to China market.
- Ensure all marketing communication and activations are in consistent concept and compliant with company policies and brand guidelines
- Consolidate the marketing GWP needs of all channels tie in seasonal/thematic promotion concept and work with product team for development.
- Conduct monthly marketing meeting to ensure EC Team and respective stakeholders are aligned on product launch plan which cascade down to campaigns, promotion and execution plan
- Coordicate with team members to provide regular marketing report to local/global management team.
Basic Qualifications:Key Requirements
- Strong understanding of social and digital invironment and market trend.
- Deeply understand consumer insight
- Good communication skills to all levels of audience
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, logical thinking.
- Innovative, self-motivated, independent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 7 years marketing related working experiences in FMCG/fashion brand companies or leading marketing agencies in the industry.
- Fluent Mandarin and English (speak, read and written)
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.