Already applied?View Dashboard
Assoc Spec-F&B Special ProjectsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 528741BR Location Shanghai, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted 03/05/2018
The role needs strong relationship building abilities as the interaction with other partners from key support LOBs to work and execution of F&B products launch, SHDR seasonal events and projects. Associate Special Projects Specialist support and occasional leading special ad-hoc projects and segment related global initiatives. Support the integration work across LOBs, remove barriers to simplify execution. Assist to coordinate ongoing meetings for expansion work.Apply Now Apply Later
ResponsibilitiesThe Associate Special Projects Specialist role is varied and diverse with key focuses in the following areas. Support Manager, Special Projects & Business Integration to coordinate projects and marketing initiatives for F&B. Assist to consolidate and execute resorts wide promotion, event planning, communication and improvement of business processes to support the internal and external needs of the F&B Department. Support F&B product development.
· Develop LOB relationships whilst understanding the need for partnership and integration to set operational platforms for the success of the F&B team whilst supporting LOB partners for the benefit of SHDR.
· Execute internal communication efforts (planning, tools, messaging) to inform, educate, engage and activate F&B offerings
· Support the implementation of business and technical solutions to streamline process, simplify workflow, create efficiencies, and drive results
· Support LOB to execute all seasonal and marketing events throughout the year.
· Assist project development and planning for special projects including new initiatives on deadlines
· Support the planning and occasionally lead ongoing meetings with design and construction partners as well as operating leaders and others.
· Understands and protects the brand in delivery of product and services. Communicate multi-faceted business model to team; enable the transition from strategy to execution.
· Interface with Front line Leadership, Cast members, Area Leaders and executives at all levels as a point-of-contact for area of responsibilities.
· Review and refine business processes for more efficiency
· Consolidate and compiling key communication and messaging platform between F&B and other LOB throughout SHDR.
· 2-5 years’ experience in the F&B operations or relevant theme park business.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Journalism, English, Marketing, Liberal Arts, Business
· Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products. Operate systems in a Windows-based environment.
· Ability to operate independently and demonstrated strong communication skills
· Requires minimal direct supervision
· Demonstrated strong desire to interact with Guests and Cast with respect, consideration and a positive approach
· Demonstrated strong problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
· Demonstrated follow through skills and business planning skills
· Fluent in Mandarin & English, written and oral
· Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
· Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to detail
· Adaptable to new technology and change