Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Financial Analyst, FP&AApply Now Apply Later Job ID 621842BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 20, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking candidates with accomplished educational and professional experience, curiosity and desire to learn and grow, demonstrated analytical skills and outstanding academic records to fill the position of Associate Financial Analyst
- The Associate Financial Analyst provides analytical and financial support for Shanghai Disney Resort. Primary responsibilities include supporting Operations Lines of Business from finance perspective and supporting key business decisions, business case development, pro forma analysis.
- Bachelor or Master degree, finance or accounting major preferred
- Business analysis, consulting, finance or accounting internship experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Top academic achievement with major in a business-related field with significant finance coursework
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Refined written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, influencing, and communication skills up and down the organizational structure to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner
- Self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong business acumen
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with the ability to
- quickly learn and apply new skills, systems, and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Direct experience or passionate in hospitality, travel, entertainment, food & beverage, or merchandise businesses
- Familiar with SAP or other Financial/ERP system
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.