Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Financial Analyst, TreasuryApply Now Apply Later Job ID 623659BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 27, 2018
Job Summary:The Associate Financial Analyst will work as part of a team supporting the Shanghai Disney Resort (SHDR) by performing Treasury activities.
- Execute company payments accurately and follow up with related SAP accounting treatments
- Closely work with banks and internal stakeholders, communicate effectively to ensure overseas payments are executed on time
- Be familiar with related SAFE regulations and ensure all documents are complete and accurate
- Assist with weekly cash forecast and perform internal funding transfer timely for cash concentration
- Update daily bank transaction records and provide data for liquidity management
- Responsible for bank account interface connectivity and coordinate for account testing
- Strictly follow company internal policies and internal procedures
- Work closely with other teams (Financial Reporting, Payment Management, Tax etc.)
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, activities
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external partners
- High integrity and committed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities to complete tasks within deadlines
- High-motivated, self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Be flexible to take multi tasks and different task
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Good at English and Mandarin communication skill
- Experience with SAP and Excel
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.