Associate Fire Safety SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 790670BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 09, 2021
- Establish “household” management archives of fire safety, and input fire safety basic information of every building, fire safety management system, fire safety responsibilities, fire safety training, and emergency evacuation plan and so on into the “household” management archives system;
- Collect fire safety self-checking information of every department, summarize and make the data analysis;
- Entrust a qualified institution to conduct fire safety assessment every year and submit annual evaluation report to territorial security and fire department for records;
- Put management members of fire safety on records-- Identify the fire safety responsibility of different levels as the key unit of fire safety, fire safety management, full (part)-time fire warden, operators of fire control room and so on, these should put on records to territorial security and fire department within 5 working days form the date of determination or change;
- Put fire facilities maintenance report on records- Key unit of fire safety need to put the maintenance contracts, maintenance records, and records of devices operation on records to territorial security and fire department monthly;
- Put fire safety self-assessment report on records- fire safety management of key unit of fire safety, organize self-assessment monthly and need to take practical measures to correct the issues that found in the assessment;
- Assist specialists to organize and conduct fire safety activities;
- Accomplish other tasks handed by the leader;
- It needs 2 to 3 years fire relevant work experience upon college degree; it needs 1 to 2 years fire relevant experience upon undergraduate degree;
- Hold building 4th fire operator or above certificate.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.