Associate IFP PlannerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729068BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 01, 2019
- Support the roll out of the Baseline plan for Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Support the annual IFP program plan development.
- Partner with the different LOBs to develop scope, justification and estimates for proposed projects.
- Ensures the IFP database is updated based on current strategies and asset life cycles and provide other quality control functions.
- Assist in research efforts, scope validation, photo documentation and presentation preparations.
- Consolidate and update the IFP project progress and prepare presentations for executives and other leaders as necessary.
- Attend site walks and job reviews throughout the normal planning cycle.
- May be required to interface with various government bureaus and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Must be willing to work evenings, holidays, weekends, and various shifts as needed.
- Approximately 3- 5 years of experience in Engineering, Construction and/or Maintenance Planning (experience in theme parks, manufacturing or transportation industries preferred).
- Experience leading or working on large scale projects.
- Computer, database and internet proficiency in Chinese and English software required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Bilingual in Chinese and English is required.
- Team Player with good relationship skills. Effective in working with all levels of the organization to achieve the objectives, including executives.
- Logical and analytical thinker with the ability to apply engineering judgment to problem solving.
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues to enable decision making by layman type audience.
- Good knowledge in technical aspects of construction and maintenance work, materials, systems and methods.
- Familiar with local building codes and statutory licensing control.
- Negotiating, organizational and influencing abilities.
- Ability to proactively identify business and process improvement and determine alternatives.
- Effective in working with all levels of the organization to achieve the objectives.
- Effective business and leadership practices, including partnering, coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to balance productivity on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage issues through to completion.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline is required.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later