Associate IT Security Manager
Shanghai, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID 805225BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 24, 2021
Job Summary:As an Associate IT Security Manager, your primary duty is responsible for monitoring Detection and Response initiatives across cyber security functions, performing event analysis, escalation, response, remediation, and reporting.
- Configures and monitors security-monitoring platforms, such as cloud security center, container security platform, DLP management console, etc.
- Performs threat hunting via the SIEM and other alerting tools.
- Examines network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identifies security incidents.
- Responds to computer security incidents according to the computer security incident response policy.
- Creates, documents and maintains effective incident response workflow, processes, and procedures to address potential threats and ensure they are aligned with corporate and business goals.
- Provides guidance to first responders for handling information security incidents and coordinates efforts among multiple business units during response efforts.
- Reviews firewall rules change requirements.
- Conducts computer forensic analysis, data recovery, eDiscovery, and other IT investigation work.
- Collaborates with fraud examiners, other IT investigative experts, counsel, human resources (HR), and other IT technical personnel on investigations.
- Conducts examinations of computers and media generated by computers to develop evidence as an expert in the specialty area of forensic computer science.
- Determines the most appropriate methods of protecting original evidence and recovery deleted, erased, hidden and encrypted data.
- Researches, designs, and implements information security solutions for organization systems and products that comply with all applicable security policies and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Technology.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operational or engineering roles in information security.
- Minimum 2 years of experience leveraging scripting/programming languages to build cyber tools, exploits, or automation (e.g.: Perl, Python, PowerShell).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to conduct forensic analysis to assist with investigations and the drafting of complex reports.
- Hands on experience with networking (OSI model, TCP/IP etc.) and network services (DNS, HTTPS, SMTP etc.).
- Hands on systems administration experience (Unix/Linux and Windows) with knowledge of security practices.
- Hands on experience with security and monitoring tools such as Splunk Enterprise Security, Symantec Endpoint Protection, IDS/IPS and network sniffers.
- Hand-on experience in analyzing malware and diving deep into Windows and Linux.
- Familiarity with different clouds, such as Alibaba Cloud, Azure and AWS.
- Certifications: CISSP, GIAC GCIA, GCIH, or GCFA.
- Proficient in both reading and writing Chinese and English.
- Experience working in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced working environment as part of an efficient team.
- Strong business and cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to think independently and be able to solve challenging problems.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and project management methods.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.