Associate Manager, Catering SalesApply NowApply Later Job ID 831540BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 21, 2021
- Develop and execute sales plans for the catering sales team to achieve business objectives while ensuring quality service;
- Implement strategies to maintain high levels of quality and service by working closely with business partners to execute work plans;
- Design product offerings relevant to the market and based on Disney core values through collecting knowledge of the catering market from consumer insights and market research;
- Work with internal teams to align with overall business goals with proven efficiency and productivity;
- Follow the company's business plan to gain customers and achieve diversified sales targets;
- Understand the business and products related to catering events, park tickets, hotel rooms, food and beverage, etc.
- At least 8 years relevant working experience;
- Cheerful, outgoing and positive personality;
- Thoughtful with a high attention to detail;
- A motivated self-starter who enjoys challenges;
- Have the ability to accept and respond to changes;
- Strong achiever with an ability to work in high pressure situations;
- Capable of making decisions within tight deadlines and able to translate strategy into practical results;
- A strong communicator with both internal teams and external customers; strong coordination and negotiation skills;
- University degree preferred;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); experience with Opera & Delphi preferred;
- Experience working in large teams.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.