Associate Manager, Content MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724154BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 02, 2019
You will report to Manager, Content Marketing and will be based in Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Support content Marketing strategy and content development needs
- Manage the development and whole production of creative content including but not limited to creative mediums such as infographics, photography, and videography.
- Identity effective digital platforms and channels that influence consumer travel planning journey. Identifying new technologies that can enhance production and speed to market
- Manage production resources and budget, maximize output by leveraging different resources
- Effective communication with different Line of Business, develop creative content plan in support of overall business needs
- Project management of various initiatives to achieve strategic objective of marketing communications team
- Apply consumer insights to creative assets development
- Responsibility of all aspects of photo production: including casting, lighting, editing, digital input and file management, and image compositing
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of all props and sets
- Provide weekly status updates on current and upcoming projects to the Manager
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, preferred major in Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Film, Animation, Digital Media or Visual Communications.
- 3-5 years of working experience, with minimum 3 years of Social Media/Digital photography, shooting and editorial experience.
- Experience in creative project management and digital communications project management are required.
- Proficiency in publishing, graphic design, photo editing and video editing application
- Proven experience in project management skills with ability to prioritize workload
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate with internal and external partners
- Smart, quick to reacting to social and online trends and able to leverage the moment into creative WeChat marketing ideas
- Strong integrity and ethics
- Good presentation skills and thorough use of PPT and Photoshop
- Highly self-motivated. Well-rounded, entrepreneurial, passionate for building and establishing a new brand
- Quick and responsive to social trends and hot topics, able to reflect and integrate with communication strategy.
- Passionate for Disney and believe in the power of dream
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later