Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Manager, Distribution MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 668204BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 24, 2019
Job Summary:Associate Manger of Distribution Marketing will be responsible for supporting DM strategies that drive sales distribution channels and integrated marketing plans. Identify channel marketing opportunities to advocate brand and drive sales conversion. Strategic marketing planning for specific sales channels, including online, offline travel trade partners and niche market business (club 33, wedding, youth program and MICE).
- Strategic marketing planning for specific channel sales according to Sales & Marketing go-to-market strategy.
- Develop creative marketing tactics to drive channel sales by leveraging consumer insights on specific channels
- Participate in concept ideation and strategic development process for a range of channel initiatives and implement integration strategies by support key initiatives
- Focus on expanding and reinforcing our SHDR brand in our business approach with both internal and external partners
- Manage collateral and content development. Work closely with the Creative Services team to develop fun, motivating collateral materials for use that fits the needs for specific channels. Incorporate learning and client feedback for innovative and seamless executions.
- Manage budget and spending on specific responsible channels. Operate within the established marketing budget while tracking progress toward goals and effectively plan for future program/opportunities
- Event planning and execution. Timely and sufficient communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage DM Co-op program, events and projects by working closely with internal stakeholders from Sales and other LOBs.
- Manage agency and prioritize resources
- Effectively utilize and integrate work processes, embrace continuous improvements relentlessly innovate on new approaches to process improvements and work to ensure best interests are served to our channels and Company
- Collaborate with internal and external departments in SHDR and WDP&R, effective communication with leadership.
- Bachelor or above in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related major
- A minimum of 7 years work experience, with 5 years in Marketing communications, Trade Marketing, Digital Marketing or Media
- Proven experience and solid skills in event planning and execution
- Proven experience and solid skills in content development and collateral production
- Proven experience and solid skills in project management
- Demonstrated strong organizational, time management, problem solving and follow-through skills, with strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and Chinese and solid presentation skills
- Demonstrate a strong level of professionalism and confidence
- Team player and strong learning spirit
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later