Associate Manager, HRBPApply NowApply Later Job ID 773440BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 12, 2021
Shanghai Disney Resort is presently seeking an Associate Human Resources Business Partner Manager with a broad Human Resources background and a demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced and global work environment.
The candidate who succeeds in this role should be a highly organized and analytically-gifted thought leader. You will be able to: bring highly value-added service to Human Resources activities for the defined clients; align and integrate Human Resources strategies, goals and practices in order to ensure high performing employees/teams; drive leadership development and address systemic organizational issues; embody strong personal competencies such as influence, relationship building, and political savvy.
The candidate should have the ability to apply knowledge of employment law, compliance requirements and company policy into day-to-day decisions. At the same time, you can find organizational issues, give guidance and promote communication to ensure Cast Members have good working experience and meet the service standards of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- You will directly work with the Human Resources Leaders nd Business leaders, set up yearly team people strategy, which in support of the organizations’ objectives across Shanghai Disney Resort business functions.
- Proactively consult with clients and recommend Human Resources strategic solutions to improve critical business outcomes.
- Work closely with client management teams to provide Human Resources leadership, anticipate employee and organizational issues.
- Make recommendations and implement solutions to attract, motivate, develop and retain key employees.
- Collaborate with business clients and the broader Human Resources organization to ensure a unified Human Resources delivery approach.
- Ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning.
- Provide guidance to business unit managers and development of strategies/recommendations to improve associate satisfaction, support career development and align with Shanghai Disney Resort culture.
- Work closely with other Human Resources functions in Shanghai Disney Resort on various projects and initiatives.
- 5+ years as a senior Human Resources practitioner in a multi-national organization with proven experience of working across different cultures
- Bachelor degree and above
- Efficient Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) .
- Strong Guest service skills and the proven ability to respond proactively to client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication in Mandarin and English.
- Demonstrated a strong sense of initiative and urgency, with the ability to follow up on outstanding matters efficiently.
- Ability to exemplify the values of the Disneyland Resort and share those values with clients and guests.
- Ability to partner and interact with employees at all levels within the Disneyland Resort.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.