Associate Manager, Marketing AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 623017BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 29, 2019
- You will support & evolve marketing analytics practices in executing data collection, management, analytics, implementation, and reporting across marketing initiatives.
- Collect, analyze data used to drive actionable and clear recommendations to the Business
- Partner with US marketing analytics team on the marketing mix and ROI project to ensure appropriate application to SHDR business.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders and technical constituents to develop Customer Data Platform (CDP), establish media tracking and reporting mechanism, perform media related analysis and providing recommendations
- Leverage data visualization tools & techniques to deliver insights that drive business recommendations, innovative business solutions and enable real-time marketing and optimization.
- Perform deep dive analyses and other related duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor degree in Math, Statistics, Marketing, Social Studies, Psychology or similar majors
- 5+ years of experience in data management, marketing research or analytics
- Strong ability to draw conclusions from vast amounts of data.
- Statistical skills, analytical and interpretation.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills a MUST.
- Strong attention to detail a MUST.
- SQL, SAS and Tableau experience preferred.
- Analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company.
- Partnering, relationship-building, and influencing skills.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Good or Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later