Associate Manager, Marketing (Membership Activation)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 828270BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2021
- Assist the line manager in establishing strategies and plans for digital customer relationship management and membership operations for the annual card program;
- Lead and plan various interactive marketing programs to maintain digital customer relationships for the Annual Card program;
- Work with a cross-departmental team to execute full-chain consumer marketing and operations based on annual card users, and lead follow-up performance tracking and analysis;
- Maintain all digital platforms related to the Annual Card program, including the Annual Card applet;
- Assist the line manager in the planning and execution of the Annual Card subscription program. Collaborate with consumer insights and other departments to understand consumer trends, identify new business opportunities and develop specific mechanisms and go-live plans for the Annual Card subscription program;
- Assist the line manager in the planning and execution of the annual card exclusive service center program, including building the service content and workflow of the annual card exclusive service center through close cooperation and communication with Operations and other related departments;
- Maintain a keen understanding of the latest consumer insights, stay ahead of consumer trends in marketing communications and identify new opportunities through collaboration with the consumer insight team;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with various company departments and business partners, including Revenue Management and Analysis, Sales, E-business, Operations, Public Affairs and other departments and teams.
- 3-5 years of business, brand management or membership management and operations-related work experience with a 4-year bachelor's degree;
- Understanding of insights into the Chinese consumer and the ability to translate such insights into an effective marketing model;
- Good team player who can work closely with a team to solve complex and diverse business challenges;
- Good project management skills; ability to maintain a high-level of attention to detail at all times in a fast-paced work environment and to deliver quality work within the required time frame;
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese.
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.