Associate Manager, MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 753286BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 19, 2020
- Develop Campaign Direction & Strategy
- Develop campaign direction, including key theme, scale and in-market timing, etc.
- Re-visit and fine tune campaign strategy and direction based on past campaign learnings and consumer feedback
- Work with cross Line of Business, especially Entertainment and Operations to lock down key in-park experiences and engagement
- Develop Creative Brief and Align Creative Assets Need
- Develop creative brief to guide creative direction and asset development
- Align with assets needs based on communication & promotion schedule
- Develop Campaign Integrated Communication Plan
- Synergize with paid, Public Affairs and Partnership team to work out an integrated communication cadence, maximizing campaign exposures in market
- Develop seasonal campaign social activation ideas and work with social/content team to execute
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in marketing, with a 4-year college degree
- Demonstrate the strategic thinking, and able to think in a holistic picture
- Strong project management experience
- Strong communication skills with internal and external
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and excel
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Mandarin
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.