Associate Manager, Merchandise Operation IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 866228BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 04, 2021
Responsibilities:Data Performance and Process Resource Integration：
- You need to reflect business results and opportunities by collecting sales performance data and designing the data analysis model to feed back to the store operations team and a higher-level management team;
- You need to provide operational and analytical feedback on all items affecting store operation in advance;
- You need to coordinate and plan internal and external projects, set schedules, follow up important phased objectives for the controllable operation impact and the achieved target;
- You need to receive and deliver information to the store operations team;
- You need to design and improve various work processes and plans to help stores implement them uniformly and improve efficiency;
- You need to assist in managing supplier operation and project compliance inside and outside the park;
- You need to assist the staff of Merchandise in all aspects of training and inspection;
- You need to seek improvement and tap long-term needs through observation and best experience sharing;
- You need to manage team members, follow up business and projects, and assist employees in personal career planning and development.
Quality Control Management：
- You need to develop strategy and operation plan for operation quality control team, manage implementation and result measurement;
- You need to formulate training plans and manage for business teams and store operations to ensure that product quality is consistent with the company's business objectives;
- You need to quickly predict, identify and evaluate the situation, and organize resources to take appropriate actions;
- You need to coordinate with purchasing, quality control and development teams to unify product and finished product quality specifications and standards;
- You need to establish and implement processes to improve quality and reduce operating costs;
- You need to establish a feedback mechanism to deal with unqualified goods in time and assist relevant departments to improve.
- A Bachelor degree or above;
- At least one year experience in project management or coordination department;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to accept flexible working hours (morning and evening shift, holiday and weekend work, as well as overtime during peak hours);
- Have good time management ability and pay attention to details;
- Have good team spirit and be able to complete the work independently;
- Have the ability to solve problems, not afraid of complex and challenging situations, and complete tasks efficiently;
- Fluent in Chinese and English;
- Familiar with Microsoft office software (Excel, word, power point);
- Familiar with major quality supervision systems and standards, such as ICTI, GSV, EN71, CE, SQP, SA8000, ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000, etc.;
- If you have retail quality control experience, you will get extra points.
- Have certain knowledge and ability to test consumer products according to industry standards and quality requirements;
- Ability to solve problems, especially in finding root causes and preventing problems;
- Basic knowledge of the regulatory needs of consumer products in US / Europe the market;
- Working knowledge of quality requirements, basic principles, tools and processes;
- Have critical thinking ability and be able to make concise and logical decisions quickly.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.