Associate Manager, Partnerships MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 767192BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 19, 2020
- Lead development of strategic marketing plans and activation development of partnerships’ projects with corporate alliance partners, The Walt Disney Company, and special partners to support the Shanghai Disney Resort business and relevant components.
- Give partners and internal Lines of Business clear guidance on marketing communication and artwork via deep understanding of Shanghai Disney Resort assets, partners’ marketing cooperative and operational guidelines.
- Support partnership marketing campaigns/events execution by coordinating Shanghai Disney Resort internal Lines of Business and external resources, including facilitating shooting, park tours, event rehearsals, event on-site support, partners’ park access etc.,
- Set up a constructive planning process and regularly touch base with internal teams and external partners to optimize work efficiency and effectiveness. Reflect the business key learnings into real practice and constantly improve the execution of quality.
- Analyze and interpret internal and external data (business, consumer, partners, competitors etc.) in order to facilitate business decisions and recommendations under complex situations.
- Support internal process related work, including but not limited to facilitate meeting arrangement, marketing communication content review, contract preparation and review, purchase order follow-ups, and payment processes.
- Support management of program budgets as well as longer-term financial planning including Annual Operations Plan and Five Year Plan responsibilities when applicable.
- 5 years and above working experience in Marketing or related department. Experience in partnership marketing is a plus.
- 4-year college degree
- Rich experience in project management, taking the lead of planning, execution and review to reach business goals with excellence.
- Good marketing and analytical skills – can analyze complex information to come up with constructive business recommendations to facilitate business planning and partnership value realization.
- Extensive communication and influence skills across lines of business, segment, agency and JV partnership to integrate resources.
- Significant collaboration across the organization inclusive of business driving partners such as marketing, entertainment, operations, public affairs, sales, revenue management analysis, as well as external business partners.
- Multi-tasking capabilities under pressure.
- Proactive working attitude to take projects, be passionate, and have strong ownership spirit
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills in both Mandarin & English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.