Associate Manager, Professional RecruitmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 804952BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 02, 2021
- Engaging and partnering with business leaders and hiring manager to identify talent needs
- Demonstrate an expertise knowledge of the business by connecting dots for translating business need into executable sourcing strategy/plan (i.e. sourcing channels, promotions strategy, candidate engagement, vendor engagement and onboarding strategy etc.)
- Anticipate internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues, recommend process, product or service improvements
- Execute the agreed sourcing/promotion strategy for assigned vacancies with appropriate organizations to ensure a quality and sustainable talent pipeline
- Provide hiring analytics to identify trends and opportunities
- Anticipate or assess potential issues, and provide recommendations to mitigate risk of the organization with joint effort of HR partners
- Take initiatives to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact to business or to the team
- Transfer knowledge by proactively sharing information and best practices with team members
- Develop and lead interview training projects to improve interview effectiveness and candidate experience from a company-wide perspective
- Drive team operational efficiencies by identifying process gaps, make recommendations for solutions and call for/lead projects with team effort
- Build close partnership with other partners to proactively achieve a best practice through whole recruitment process
- Keep transparent with leader on top items, priorities, risks and proposals
- Coach and develop team members by providing supportive leadership
- Take on any additional HR projects and programs as allocated
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 7 years of previous human resources experience, especially focus on recruiting area in a multinational company
- Able to collaborate and influence partners and stakeholders with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Good business sense, be able to anticipate, understand and address the business needs
- Good teamwork attitude and excellent cross team collaboration, and be able achieve win-win situation
- Challenge the status quo and willing to take lead in new initiatives
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Be positive and proactive, and possess a never give up attitude
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication in Mandarin and English
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.