Associate Manager, Revenue Forecasting and PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 770894BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 16, 2020
- Leading and implementation role for Monthly Revenue Long Term Forecast
- Set up forecasting process and reach the results with metrics in between volume and rates, create dashboards and reports that provide ongoing insight into the senior leadership team and business stakeholders
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with various business partners on the latest trends
- Ensure no revenue discrepancy at different reporting team by understanding every reporting system detail
- Continuously improve the forecast model and its accuracy by evaluating potential business variables
- Evaluate actual performance against forecast while understanding the sources of deviation internally and externally
- Revenue assumption and projection for capital/commercial investment projects, and post-mortem evaluation for revenue return
- Weekly business update and routine forecasts, analyze the business impact on volume and revenue associated with product and initiatives, to keep senior management, Commercial, Operations, and Finance team well informed and find risk/opportunity
- Probe in deep analytics model and improve revenue forecast automation, as well as optimize business presentation and visualization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related quantitative field
- 5-7 years of experience in finance/business/statistical analysis and planning related field
- Proficiency with financial and statistical modeling with appropriate business assumptions
- Excellent Excel, PPT, and visualization skills (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese with ability to influence others with the story behind the data; highly logistical to connect dots of storyline with ability to advise senior leadership in a clear language
- Proficiency in SQL or SAS programming will be a plus
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.