Associate Manager, Revenue Management and Pricing (E-Coupon)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 839470BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Aug. 04, 2021
- You will be involved in developing pricing strategy decisions for all types of business, maximizing revenue and profitability through specialized tools and software, developing analytical models and through collaboration with partners.
- You will be required to identify gaps between actual sales progress and expectations and proactively inform the relevant teams of the necessary measures to mitigate any risks to the annual operating plan.
- That you will be required to provide the operations team with operational insight into the park's progress in sales.
- That you will be required to prepare daily weekly and monthly reports on the park's sales performance to company management.
- You will be required to make improvements to analytical tools and methodologies by questioning past practices and the status quo.
- That you are required to make recommendations to management and influence decisions through robust analysis and insights.
- You need to build continuity plans by developing effective processes, structures and tools.
- You need to share best practices with other Disney parks and resorts around the world.
- Master's degree and at least 5 years of experience in a business field such as pricing, revenue management, forecasting, economics, business planning, statistics, business intelligence, or operations management;
- Solid business thinking and industry knowledge of the Chinese leisure travel and entertainment market;
- Passionate about the theme park and entertainment industry;
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills with hands-on experience in handling complex business analysis;
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity to detail and accuracy;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Self-motivated to complete work assignments on time, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and perform job duties accurately on their own;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a stressful environment;
- Ability to coordinate team projects to work in a complex business unit in a multinational company;
- Strong initiative and ability to handle uncertainty;
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to accurately and positively communicate key messages up and down the organization;
- Ability to collaborate and influence;
- Ability to maintain good relationships with team members and demonstrate teamwork;
- Ability to lead, manage, and develop professional talents
- Remains curious and desire to learn;
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of statistical systems (e.g. SAS) with the ability to learn new systems, skills, and technologies;
- Fluent in reading and writing Chinese and English.
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.