Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Manager, SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 470361BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 05, 2018
Job Summary:To develop new channel partners and provide an efficient management of Shanghai Disney Resort’s key channel partner; to work as account manager between Shanghai Disney and key channel partner. This position is responsible for assisting Sales Manager, to provide strategy plan and monitoring the market trend, managing the business relationship with key channel partner, monitoring partner’s sales performance and driving sales revenue.
- To ensure efficient internal and external communication;
- To maintain business relationship with key channel partners
- To ensure Shanghai Disney Resort’s business policies and process are fully well followed;
- To monitor partner’s sales performance and drive targeted sales revenue;
- To assist Sales Manager to work closely with internal teams for cooperation strategy with respective partners
- To collect relevant data as required; and monitoring the market trend to capture business opportunity
- Train key channel partners to follow Disney’s business guideline in order to maximize the value for SHDR
- To provide daily support to Sales Manager
- At least 7 years’ working experience in relevant industry
- Working experience in sales, business development or account management of oversea business is preferred;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook);
- Command of both English and Mandarin
- Proven ability to act according to business plan in provided time
- Strong business acumen, solid analytical skills
- Effective presentation, planning, organizing, coordination skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork spirit
- Active, energetic, self-motivate, down-to-earth working style, can work under pressure and focus on results
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.