Associate Safety Services ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 767538BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 20, 2020
- Work with the Shanghai Disney Resort safety team and the global safety team to develop, implement and maintain Safety training management systems and programs
- Oversee compliance on Industry Hygiene, Public Health, and Occupational Safety training regulations and propose control measures based on risk analysis
- Coordinate with safety program owners of Shanghai Disney Resort to develop, maintain and update various safety training, including but not limit to safety culture course series, safety classroom training, and site-specific training, new contractor safety training
- Monitor and improve safety training quality by updating training materials, improving facilitators’ skills, organizing training classes and site-specific skill assessment
- Develop, maintain and update Safety recognition program, building positive safety culture by safety hero stories and other activities
- Work with Internal Communications to promote safety culture by internal communications platforms
- Work with global safety to produce program to spread Disney’s safety culture to the guests
- Work with Citizenship & Community Relationsand External Communications to spread safety culture in external communities
- Work with other team to support different line of businessLOBs to develop, implement and improve programs
- Other Safety training, communication and culture promotion works
- 8 years or above Experience in industrial safety related field (entertainment/theatrical, petrochemical, construction, maintenance, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, distribution, warehouse). Or 5 years or above safety training or audit experience in theme park industry related field
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Knowledge of local and international relevant regulatory and industry standards and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics and identify trends
- Self-driven and resourceful professional with the ability to solve problems outside area of expertise
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to operate within an ambiguous and changing environment
- Proven Written, verbal, and presentation skills in Mandarin and English
- Demonstrated strong consultative and influencing skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse difficult situations
- Proven project management experience
- Proven strong planning, organization, and prioritization skills
- Proven experience in training delivery and communication with the segment support team
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.