Associate Safety SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 784824BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 19, 2021
- You will work with Workforce and Human Resource, organize training sessions and coordinate resources to provide required trainings for Cast Members according recruitment plan and training plan；
- You have accurate, in-depth knowledge of the safety trainings required by each position from different line of business. Work with Line of Business Frontline Cast Members to identify the gap in the trainings and work with the training coordinator of each Line of Business to update safety training checklist of Shanghai Disney Resort；
- You are proficient knowledge in Shanghai Disney Resort occupational health and safety program and training materials, including but not limit to: Fall Protection, LOTO, BBP, Hearing Conservation program, Respiratory Protection, Ride Motion Protection, Electrical Safety, Crane Hoist Rigging, etc.；
- You will support team on safety training, maintain the adequate number of facilitators and trainers for each program to ensure safety trainings are successfully organized;
- As D-Learn system administrator, you will be in charge of creating the safety training checklist, course titles, and course duration for each Line of Business, and develop training courses and summarize the completion of safety training courses;
- You will ensure a timely and accurate communication on the latest and updated certified training contents or test contents and relevant requirements;
- You will observe training classes and practice training contents, and provide feedback on the class performances of trainers and facilitators;
- Other safety training related tasks.
- One to two years‘ experience in safety management or training management, or excellent fresh graduates, with Disney internship experience is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree, major in safety engineering preferred;
- Proven strong planning, organizing and prioritization skills;
- Fluent in writing and speaking Mandarin and English, with basic presentation skills;
- Logic thinking and well-organized, with the ability to predict and foresee unexpected situation;
- Good at communicating with others, and have the ability to resolve conflicts and a variety of incidents during trainings;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and basic data analysis skills.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.