Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Cast Housing OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 594060BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 01, 2018
Job Summary:This position will be responsible to conduct services and build relations to all Cast Members who live in the cast dormitory.
- Day to day follow up- Guest services comments, influence and oversight. Emulates all duties and responsibilities of the AM while offering the following additional contributions to the operating area:
- Communicate with property management, security, front-line Cast Members, peers in other lines of business and serve as the point-of-contact for day-to-day operations.
- Engaged in conflict and dispute resolution, corporate with HR department and other departments which have sensitive interactions with residents.
- Task manage as requested; work effectively with teammates and partners to assess the situation/need, compile and analyze research, outline an effective communication approach/strategy, develop key messages and FAQs, as well as use appropriate communication tactics and vehicles to achieve plan goals.
- Partner with the Cast Housing team to maintain awareness of initiatives; establish and implement international standard corporation and gain appropriate support/buy-in when needed
- Partner with Security, Safety team, Internal Communications team on the related communications.
- Manage Housing events, activities and initiatives, such as arrivals events.
- Maintain communication module (if any), including content, templates, processes and approvals.
- Demonstrated operational Guest service experience and Guest service skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, editing and communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to deal effectively with conflicts and manage changes
- Proven abilities to handle confidential information and work well under pressure in crisis or emergent situations
- Proven abilities to show an effective working efficiency in a teamwork environment
- Demonstrated passion for developing others’ strengths
- Proven strong skills of team working, networking, organizing, and decision-making
- Demonstrated strong skills of multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated follow-through skills
- Demonstrated strong inter-personal skills
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement and leadership basics
- Be flexible with work schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and other variable shifts
- Take initiative to analyze all tasks and manage task priority, the ability to complete the task within deadline
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.