Associate Specialist, Cast Housing Ops (Transportation Management)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 792408BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 24, 2021
- You will be required to follow up daily on shuttle service feedback, evaluation and monitoring. Performing work assigned by the supervising manager and performing other related tasks in the area of operation;
- You are required to manage and operate dormitory data, such as gates, shuttle passengers, etc.
- You are required to work with security and vendors to complete shuttle bus safety training, audits, accident investigation and handling;
- You will be required to communicate with property management, security, frontline Cast Members and colleagues in other departments as the contact window for the daily operations of the dormitory;
- You will be required to manage conflicts, resolve disputes, work with Human Resources and other departments that intersect with residents;
- You will manage tasks as required; work with team colleagues and partners to effectively assess status/needs, summarize and analyze findings, develop effective communications strategies, uncover solutions to important common problems, and simultaneously apply appropriate communication to accomplish established tasks and goals;
- You will be required to work with teams to increase the impact of events, establish a collaborative approach to implementing international standards, and seek support when needed;
- You will be required to work with security, safety teams, and internal communications teams on relevant communications;
- You will be required to work with hostels for large and small events, such as Cast move-in welcome parties;
- You will maintain the communications module of the system, including communications content, communications templates, communications processes and approval requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education;
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluency in writing, reading and speaking both English and Mandarin;
- Experience and skills in customer service operations;
- Ability to resolve conflict and manage change quickly;
- Ability to handle confidential information and work under crisis or pressure;
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team work environment;
- Strong teamwork, social interaction, organizational and decision-making skills.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.