Associate Specialist, Disney’s Operations Command CenterApply NowApply Later Job ID 800575BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 14, 2021
- You will be required to collect different kinds of data (including but not limited to park entrance data, operational data related to Attraction and Entertainment, weather, traffic), clean up the data, and input it into the system in time to ensure that the relevant information in the system is accurate;
- You will be required to update the wait time of attractions and the operating status of various facilities regularly, and respond to emergencies in time;
- You will be required to verify park operational data, prepare reports and publish them in different channels;
- You will be required to cooperate with the Attractions Operation Team, Guest Flow Team, and Industrial Engineering Team to manage the product inventory related to Attractions and Entertainment experiences, and make timely adjustments according to the on-site operation;
- You will be required to support Industrial Engineering Team with some operational efficiency improvement projects;
- You will be required to perform other tasks assigned by the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required;
- Flexible to take different shifts and work in outdoor environment;
- Sensitive to data and detail oriented;
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be able to make independent decisions in emergency situations;
- Have good communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Skillful with Microsoft Office software, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.