Associate Specialist, Employer BrandingApply NowApply Later Job ID 829845BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 19, 2021
- Provide support to Employer Branding seasonal activities and projects, including but not limited to social media content generation, marketing assets design and production, and logistics support on offline events;
- Actively drive the internal referral program to promote a healthy internal talent transfer, achieving the goal of talent development and maintenance;
- Track and integrate data analysis and effectiveness analysis of related projects, including but not limited to the social media and recruitment channel performance and hiring reports from each recruitment team;
- Manage and track job boards performance to ensure effectiveness, and propose a yearly purchase plan;
- Administrative support to the Employer Branding team;
- Follow up and coordinate key activities related to the team and other partners;
- Support on other Human Resources projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing or equivalent;
- Proficient communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication skills and be capable of doing repetitive work with efficiency and accuracy; Detail-oriented.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.