Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, External CommunicationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 477600BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 08, 2018
Job Summary:This position will support the External Communications function of the Public Affairs team at Shanghai Disney Resort. The position will assist the development and execution of the PA social media communications for the resort.
- Work with the team to execute the resort’s PA social communications strategies, processes and vehicles that support the business objectives of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Generate, edit, publish and share high-quality content for the social accounts which enlighten audiences and promote PA-focused messages.
- Monitor public opinion on social channels which affects Shanghai Disney Resort’s reputation and business, and implement timely actions which assist in managing such issues.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information collected.
- Accomplish all assignments effectively, accurately and within established timeframe.
- Ensure that guidelines for the proper use of nomenclature, grammar, graphics and the product/name are met in every communication piece.
- Major in Public Affairs, Journalism, Communications or other relevant areas.
- 1-2 years communications experience is preferred.
- Passionate for social communications, being able to identify opportunities and response to social and online trends and able to leverage the moment into creative social communications ideas.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate passion in working in Communications industry, especially for the social media.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, in both English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Good team player
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.