Associate Specialist, Food SafetyApply NowApply Later Job ID 769000BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 19, 2020
- Conduct daily operation of multi internal laboratories.
- Maintain the documentation of laboratory.
- Assist to set up and maintain the product/test standard comply with most recent regulations.
- Assist to set up the test plan according to production and quick test technical development.
- Supervise the results, non-conformity follows up and results analysis.
- Work with external accredited lab for external test, validation and technical support.
- Manage the daily food sample taking of Food & Beverage location.
- Input with contributing information, analysis and recommendations in food safety strategy
- Assist in food safety training and inspection.
- Assist in food safety team financial control.
- Assist in other food safety assignment.
- At least College degree of food science, analytical chemistry or related specialty, or with related working experience.
- Good knowledge and ability in chemical and microbe test, and related laws and regulations
- Strong business writing skills, including executive summaries, presentations, reports and proposals.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills.
- Be positive and proactive, and never give up attitude.
- Strong learning ability.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.