Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Internal CommunicationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 637094BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 12, 2019
Job Summary:This position will support the Internal Communications function of the Public Affairs team at Shanghai Disney Resort. Successful candidates will have exposures across all disciplines of internal communications. The individual will be working in a very dynamic, and fast paced environment and will have a heavy focus on collaborations amongst various stakeholders and teams. He/she should have the ability to handle multiple tasks and to manage program resources and platforms. The daily work scope will include but not be limited to internal message writing, translation, editing, event support, internal promotion program coordination and more.
- Support the execution of internal communication campaigns, processes and platform to meet the business objectives of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Support various team members to provide internal communications service to all lines of business across the resort.
- Project support to various initiatives and campaign to meet budget and time constraints.
- Operate and maintain various internal communications platforms as needed.
- Consult and provide internal communications support to all LOB across the resort.
- Accomplish given assignments effectively, accurately and within established timeframe.
- Support internal communications policies and guidelines to ensure alignment.
- Ensure that all communication to Cast is accurate, timely and professionally written to support business needs.
- Ensure that guidelines for the proper use of nomenclature, grammar, graphics and names are met. Ensure that all communications pieces reflect Legal and Cast Relations guidelines.
- Support the archiving need of all internal communications related materials and documents with strict discipline on both time and content.
- Ideally with 1 year of professional experience (either via full time employment or reputable internship program).
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, preferred major in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Media, Marketing, Liberal Arts, English, and International Relations.
- Fluent in English and native level in Mandarin Chinese, including verbal, written and presentation.
- Extensive writing, editorial, and newsletter/publication experience are highly preferred.
- Candidates with social media content creation or platform management experience would be first considered.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency in publishing, graphics design, photo and video editing software would be a major plus.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate across various teams to implement communication programs.
- Highly creative, enjoys problem solving and with great people skills.
- Keen interest in on-going process creation and improvement.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle projects with immediate delivery schedules.
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment is preferred.
- Flexibility in schedule based on work assignments is required; may require weekends, holidays, early morning, and late evening work.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.