Associate Specialist, Internal CommunicationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 770416BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 17, 2020
- Support the execution of internal communications campaigns, processes and platforms to meet the business objectives of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Support various team members to provide internal communications service to all lines of business across the resort.
- Provide project support to various initiatives and campaign to meet budget and time constraints.
- Operate and maintain various internal communications platforms as needed.
- Consult and provide internal communications support to all LOBs across the resort.
- Accomplish given assignments effectively, accurately and within an established timeframe.
- Support internal communications policies and guidelines to ensure alignment.
- Ensure that all communication to Cast is accurate, timely and professionally written to support business needs.
- Ensure that guidelines for the proper use of nomenclature, grammar, graphics, and names are met.
- Ensure that all communications pieces reflect Legal and Cast Relations guidelines.
- Support the archiving needs of all internal communications related materials and documents with a key focus on timeliness and content.
- At least one year of professional experience (either via full time employment or reputable internship program).
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, preferred major in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Media, Marketing, Liberal Arts, English, or International Relations.
- Fluent in English and native level Mandarin Chinese with ability to communicate verbally, via written word, and carry out presentations.
- Writing, editorial, and newsletter/publication experience are highly preferred.
- Candidates with social media content creation or platform management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in publishing, graphics design, photo and video editing software would be a major plus.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate across various teams to implement communication programs.
- Highly creative, enjoys problem solving and great people skills.
- Keen interest in ongoing process creation and improvement.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle projects with immediate delivery schedules.
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment preferred.
- Flexibility in schedule based on work assignments is required; may require weekends, holidays, early morning, and late evening work.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.