Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Technical ProductionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 703665BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Support the Technical team in tracking upcoming events, equipment requirements and staffing schedules.
- Organize, keep track and manage meeting and activities schedules of the technical team and leaders
- Follow up and coordinate key activities related to event planning, including permits to work, hot work permits and access control
- Follow-up with vendors and process the development of service and goods contracts
- Create purchase requests, purchase orders, track deliveries and good receiving
- Prepare documents for the Technical teams, including event calendars, production timelines and staffing schedules
- Set up and maintain an effective equipment tracking system
- Set up and maintain an effective event key-milestone dashboard
- Other supporting activities
- Other work assigned by managers
- Around 1-3 years of experience in admin assistant or in a multi-national company. Overseas educational or work experience in an English speaking environment will be a distinct advantage
- Live entertainment industry background is a priority
- Detail oriented
- Good planning and organizing skill
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills
- College degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable
- Demonstrated ability to use Windows computers and Microsoft Office applications
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later