Business Applications Manager
Shanghai, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID 773575BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
Job Summary:As a Business Applications Manager, with strong product based mindset and capabilities, your primary duty is to provide digital technology solution to solve pain points of business and promote business growth.
- Understand the business of the company, abstract the requirements of users and business departments, and transform the requirements into high-quality product design or solutions.
- Conduct market research and competitive product analysis on relevant industries of the business, study effective solutions for business.
- Cooperate with colleagues, developers, IT operations and vendors to jointly promote the end-to-end delivery of products from concept, prototype implementation and post-live operation.
- Continuous analysis of product operation, support and follow-up user feedback, and explore potential opportunities for products.
- Effectively facilitate communication with management, business parties and end users, and deepen the understanding of products and solutions.
- Present product design and solutions on behalf of team, and be able to lead and guide other business analysts in the team.
- Bachelor's degree as well as a minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience of Product Manager / Project Manager / Business Operation in Internet industry is preferred. Experience with Retail, Food & Beverage, BPM is preferred.
- Strong capabilities in product design, project management and data analysis.
- Strong ability of communication and cooperation, and basic ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing in English. Good ability in speaking English is preferred.
- Strong ability to learn, work steadily and in integrity.
Additional Information:Employment Benefits:
- Salary: your salary consists of a base salary + service bonus + floating year-end bonus
- Social Insurance: You are entitled to five social insurances and one housing fund
- Vacation: You are entitled to paid annual leave and paid sick leave
- Insurance: We buy supplementary medical insurance for you and your children. You can also enjoy group life insurance
- Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Health checkup: You are entitled to a free health checkup once a year
- Training: you will be taught a number of international professional skills to improve your language, communication and service abilities
- Development: The promotion process throughout Disney is transparent and is dependent on the quality of your work and your own career progression goals
- Activities: Disney provides Cast with a range of volunteering opportunities as well as fun clubs for football, yoga, tennis, dancing, cheerleading and more as a way to help you connect with your colleagues and network in a fun environment
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.