Business Operations Project Management AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 763397BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 26, 2020
- Provide insight and system implementation for the newly-proposed project or park and hotel products while considering the marketing strategy, targeted demographic, revenue implications, and overarching purpose. Additional implementation work may be required on an ad-hoc basis for other lines of business products and offer types
- Liaise with multiple lines of business to understand business needs and coordinate with Revenue Management & Analytics Project Managers, Financial Systems and IT teams to ensure products are properly configured, tested, and set up in the system(s). Assist relevant lines of business with troubleshooting problems
- Partner with Revenue Management & Analytics Project Managers to support project management tasks and other implementation procedures, including but not limited to Fact Sheet creation, project task development and tracking, product launch validation, and documentation, and internal partner communications
- Manage user authorization and access for OPERA system as well as 3rd party connections; responsible for maintaining compliance with business and audit guidelines
- Drive constant business improvement by participating in product, system, and project management enhancement projects
- Challenge the status quo by always questioning the past and improve tools and methodologies
- Relevant experience in project management, hotel/retail operations, financial systems management, product development, or revenue management
- Bachelors’ degree in Management Science, Operation Research, Finance, Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related discipline; a PMP certification is preferred
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven capability to learn and leverage new software and tools for continuous improvement
- Proactively taking initiative for issue resolution
- Strong partnership, interpersonal, and communications skills with the ability to work with people at different levels and functions in the organization
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good team player
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn (including new tools)
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Direct experience in tourism and hospitality industries such as hotels, airlines, tourist attraction businesses, entertainment is preferred
- Experience with dedicated computer software preferred (e.g. Opera, Vision, IDeaS, Tableau, etc.)
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.