Business Systems AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 868986BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 10, 2021
- Consolidate multiple business stakeholders requirements and IT application development standard and service retail operations, has the capability to support cross-functional projects and profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing and expectations and requirements of the stakeholders, delivery the project on time on quality.
- Retail E-commerce related knowledge and background
- Provide the professional IT solution or execution with experience on E-commerce area, familiar with multiple E-commerce platform in China such as Tmall, Wechat Mini store, JD, DouYin etc.
- Provide the professional support on OMS, WMS and the interface between these systems, Ensure all relevant systems running stably and efficiently to meet fast-growing business requirement with the proper monitoring mechanism and issue resolution process and key online event with huge orders include promotion rule individual setting on system
- Understand the O2O structure and retail relevant applications (POS system, HR system, Mobile solutions, traffic system and data integration knowledge.
- Understand Alicloud platform to support e-commerce system structure in order to expand for higher security and performance for long-term period.
- Coordinate with internal IT team and business to delivery release and urgent hot-fix deployment.
- Project execution and on-going support
- Strong capability to find root cause and provide solution to fix effectively.
- Take accountability of IT E-commerce enhancement projects, and new demands to get it completed on time with high quality (clear scope, stable timeline, effective risk and issue evaluation, good change management process, project management process and full documentation)
- Align with business stakeholders and relevant parties to execute the IT solution to realize the business requirements include requirement collection, define solution with vendor or internal IT team, follow up with implement period and coordinate project testing, tracking project delivery quality and support hyper care support.
- Understand to follow up with vendor monitoring SLA evaluation to improve service consistently.
- Tune up end to end IT support processes and business communication approaches to get business satisfaction sustainably
- Collaborate internally and externally to get tasks done on time as ONE team
- Team work and business partnering
- Work as ONE team; Be proactively working as the team member internally to support project delivery. Constantly enrich knowledge of business functions to understand end-to-end business processes and best practices in order to translate into IT deliverables accurately
- Continuously enhance the current system function or new technology towards customer satisfaction and positive communicate with internal or external discussion.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent area
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience of business analyst experience especially in Retail and E-commerce.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.