Cast Experience ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 866987BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 30, 2021
- You will establish responsibility for the design and delivery of a quality experience across all stages of the Cast lifecycle;
- You will continuously improve processes that influence Cast Member’s day-to-day touchpoints and supporting the broader Cast experience and engagement initiatives;
- You will ensure the interactions with Cast have across all touch points in their day-to-day work, and the contexts that influence those interactions, enable them to be effective and engaged;
- You will drive segment collaboration for Cast Experience synergy and amplification of initiatives;
- You will working with internal partners, plan and propose the cast engagement initiatives on a yearly basis;
- You will design and lead the cast activities with internal line of business (eg. Entertainment, internal communications, operations);
- You will work closely with Shanghai Disney Resort other HR functions and related partners on various projects and initiatives.
- 10+ years working experience in HR function with in-depth knowledge;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence leaders and team members, and to inspire thinking and drive results; proven experience leading and developing a team;
- Strong capability to build partnership with stakeholders and drive collaboration among partners;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication in Mandarin and English;
- Demonstrated strong sense of initiative and urgency, with the ability to follow up on outstanding matters efficiently;
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflicts and overcome challenging situations;
- Ability to exemplify the values of Shanghai Disney Resort and share those values with Cast;
- Ability to partner and interact with Cast Members at all levels within Shanghai Disney Resort;
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment -- ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.