Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Casual BuyerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725601BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
In addition, the position will play a key role to support all the control points including but not limited to new vendor set ups, maintaining vendor master data, directing buyers to the correct purchasing channels.
Purchase to Pay (P2P):
• Liaise with the business/ budget holders to understand their purchase order requirements
• Manage end-to-end SAP activities, including raising the shopping cart, goods receipt and vendor requests
• Raise request for purchases
• Manage purchase orders from Shopping Cart creation to finalisation.
• Prepare, review and send out invoices in a timely manner
• Scan and submit PO invoices for payment
• Enter Non PO invoices for payment in SAP
• Submit emergency payment requests
• File invoices in accordance with local statutory requirements
• Work closely with the APAC Service Centre (ASC) to ensure invoices are paid on a timely basis
• Partner with the business to drive policy compliance and partner with internal stakeholders to improve efficiencies
• Work with business to ensure the correct information is captured on the PO. For example, Commodity Code and Cost Centre
• Ensure the requestor is complying with company policies and minimum control standards
• Provide timely advice to the business on correct purchasing channels
• Partner with Sourcing to ensure the correct vendors are selected, suppliers are contracted correctly and understand if there are opportunities for sourcing to create additional value
• Manage defects such as blocked invoices, GRIR balances, debit balances etc.
• Work closely with the Sourcing, Continuous Improvement and ASC to streamline processes, optimize resources
Basic Qualifications:• A minimum of two to three years’ experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of the Procurement process advantageous
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience in a customer service role advantageous
• Degree or relevant business experience
• Good level of written and oral English
Preferred Qualifications:• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Good self-management and the ability to work well with multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Innovative and continually looking for ways to do things better
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later