Consumer Insight ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 818597BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2021
- Manage all phases of the market research process including needs identification, project design, survey design, analysis, and presentation of results, provide consultation to internal clients, including executives
- Manage, inspire, and grow a team of researchers including analysts and field staff
- Synthesize results to provide objective, clear and actionable insights that allow management to make fact-based decisions
- Ensure consumer perspectives are front-and-center across all Line of Business’ strategies
- Provide regular status updates and share consumer insights gleaned to leverage market knowledge across a broad spectrum of Cast Members/Line of Business
- Bachelor degree (MBA preferred)
- Hands-on marketing researcher with 8+ years’ experience in Marketing Research
- At least 6 years’ experience working in a research role in Mainland China
- Demonstrated strong leadership and partnering skills
- Critical thinker, able to sort through complex business issues to develop research plans
- Able to think out of the box and willing to try different research approaches
- Able to conceptualize and build an analytic plan, design questionnaires or discussion guides, and analyze and summarize data
- Demonstrated ability to translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations through compelling reports and presentations that tell a story
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative preferred
- Hands-on experience with SPSS/SAS or similar package preferred
- Written and verbal fluency in Mandarin and English
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.