Already applied?View Dashboard
Consumer Insight Technology ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 582956BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 28, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we're looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.
- Deliver world-class work with agility and speed
- Operate and optimize SHDR Guest Research platform– questionnaire design & management and data collection
- Process & analyze survey data via professional statistical software (SAS) – weighting, cross-tabulation, and more advanced statistical analysis
- Maintain & innovate Consumer Insight -related hardware and software to stay in the cutting edge
- Ensure a seamless collaboration with researcher team/field team/other line of business
- Operate and optimize Insight Communities (via VisionCritical platform)
- Continue to simplify, standardize, and optimize Consumer Insight-related work processes (via MarketLogic platform)
- Lead and inspire the Consumer Insight Technology team. Coach and train on Consumer Insight Technology related courses
- 8 years or above experience in marketing research, technology, or other related industries
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Strong logical thinking. Strong mathematical and statistical analysis ability
- Attend to both details and big picture
- Familiar with data collection and processing platforms. ConfirmIT experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Windows environment and Microsoft software
- Proficiency in statistical software, including SAS, SPSS, R, Python, etc.
- Proficiency in Hardware and software maintenance
- Strong leadership with great communication and collaboration skills
- Strong learning agility. Constantly looking to innovate and keep abreast with the latest and greatest
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.