Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
DCS InternApply Now Job ID 254584BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Business The Walt Disney Company Date posted 05/30/2017
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you'll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The DCS intern will work with DCS team, supporting the managers to execute routine business activities.
- Consolidate metadata information of Disney content from several Disney systems.
- Translate or convert metadata from Traditional CHINESE to Simplified CHINESE.
- Input metadata into pre-set excel template.
- Modify subtitle from traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese.
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (Mon.-Fri.)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2016
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC