Already applied?View Dashboard
Director, SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 708426BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 11, 2019
In this role, you will be accountable for delivering park admissions and hotel room night targets for Shanghai Disney Resort in the way of balancing attendance and yield. In addition, you will be responsible for working with Sales Strategy, Revenue Management Analytics, Marketing, Operation teams and other line of businesses to identify new growth opportunities and channel optimization plan for Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Plan and develop Online Travel Trade sales, distribution strategies and programs to achieve the annual sales targets for park admissions, room nights and other targets like yield, target market development, channel maximize and etc.
- Direct both annual and long term budget and headcount investment planning to support business growth.
- Identify and cultivate new opportunities, projects and market segments to drive incremental business.
- Align strategies and tactics with respective departments, including Revenue Management Analytics, Marketing, Operations, Government Affairs, Legal and Finance to optimize sales and manage resources.
- Build an efficient and competitive distribution model and constantly optimize it towards Shanghai Disney Resort’s latest strategy and overall goals.
- Establish strategic win-win relationship with top trade partners and key stakeholders of related industries.
- Develop clear direction, high team morale/can do spirit, high sales competency as well solid leadership pipeline
- Represent Shanghai Disney Resort in selected key events, to project positive image of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Assists the VP, Sales in the relevant daily operation, internal alignment and overall strategy development for larger sales organization
- Improve and upgrade productivity and efficiency of online travel trade sales to maximize output at reasonable investment of time, headcount and budget.
- Lead, direct, coach and manage daily operations through direct reports and cast members with productive process like account review, account management tools and
- At least more than 10 years of experience on developing & implementing sophistic distribution model and large account management with proven business record.
- Strong leadership skills with proven track record in managing a sizeable sales team, success on change management is a plus.
- Solid business acumen with an assertive approach to achieve success.
- Really competent on both strategic thinking and articulation and evolve it at quick pace.
- Self-motivator, inspiring leader, bold and value transparency, open and direct.
- Results oriented but also can balance between short & long term business objectives, between sales result & team development.
- Efficient and effective communication and stakeholder management.
- Good knowledge of the travel industry landscape within China with established network and working relationship with online travel trade partners is preferred.
- University degree or above.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park and Resort Management Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later