Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney Consumer Product InternApply Now Job ID 191507BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 02/20/2017
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you'll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The marketing intern will work with franchise management team of Disney Consumer Products business, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
1) Chinese market/player information by sub-category from website
2) potential business player
3) market data
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (weekdays)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2016
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC