Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney Consumer Products InternApply Now Apply Later Job ID 516288BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Walt Disney International Brand Walt Disney International Date posted Jan. 03, 2018
Job Summary:Disney Brand Promise:
Deliver is special entertainment with heart.
The category intern will work with team of Disney Consumer Products business, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
- Liaise between licensees and category team.
- Interface with various Disney departments and external organizations.
- Handle small projects on behalf of the DCP team, organize on-site and off-site events.
- Collect required documents from licensees from quarterly reports to payment records.
- Act as contact point to support documents to licensees from authorization letters to receipt.
- Support DCP team in data entry for forecast or budget.
- Monitor/update licensees’ latest product list for trade show or key retail partners
- Support other administration projects as is assigned by the manager
Basic Qualifications:Qualifications/other skills
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.