DoctorApply NowApply Later Job ID 763084BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 09, 2020
- Provide First Aid services to “Guest”, and provide “visit” first aid services to hotel guest if needed.
- Provide first aid, primary medical services, primary public health services, and primary occupational health services to “Cast Member”
- Coordination with, and referral of patients (guest/cast) to designated hospitals as required and provide proper patient care and treatment.
- Provide appropriate emergency medical/trauma response and care including the preparation and management of emergency evacuations of personnel
- Conduct periodic emergency medical evacuation drills as directed to evaluate the preparedness of dealing with an injured/illness Guest/Cast.
- Assessment and immediate treatment of work-related illness or injury including assessment, treatment, and regular follow up of all cases until complete resolution, to ensure proper treatment of injuries and illnesses and correct classification of injuries according to local regulation and OSHA injury classification guidelines.
- Understand and comply with local occupational health regulations
- Create and maintain medical surveillance programs as needed to address novel occupational health hazards. Review with Safety Services representatives on a regular basis.
- Provide medical consultation and expertise for occupational health matters.
- Participant in incident/accident investigation if needed.
- Support HR team on “Be Well” wellness programs and services (biometrics, health assessments, wellness lectures) as needed. Develop preventative medicine strategies to increase employee engagement in their health and life balance in order to build a resilient and productive workforce for the future
- Coordinate with HR and Chief Physician to assist Cast Members on leave, restriction, and accommodation processes
- Establish processes for fitness for duty for Cast Members returning to work from extended absences/disability
- Provide Basic First Aid Training (e.g. CPR, AED, Blood borne Pathogen)
- Manage all clinics, epidemiology, drugs, equipment and stocks to ensure the clinics are managed and operated in adherence to the local laws, regulations, codes, rules, relevant industrial standards, relevant international standards and requirement.
- Separate biohazard waste requiring special handling and disposal.
- Monitor ongoing emerging public health issues in China and work with others to mitigate exposures to Casts and Guests
- Maintain Resort wide first aid kits and AEDs
- Provide medical standby for the special events held at Resort
- Immediately report any breaches of medical practices and the improper treatment of injuries and illnesses
- Other task assigned by reporting line or deemed by operation.
- Bachelor degree or above (Clinical Medicine)
- Doctor license (internal medicine, surgeon, or general practice)
- At least 5 years working experience, multinational company experience is preferred
- Strong capability of medical emergency response
- Be familiar with office software
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of motivation
- Full passion, open, teamwork spirit, customer services sense
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.